- Keer America Corporation
- Charlotte, NC
- Engineering, Management, Manufacturing and Industrial
- North Carolina, Charlotte
- Contract Type
- Full time
The successful candidate need to help the company identify a proper architect company to design the facility, manage the design process, work with designers and process engineers to prepare the bidding document and identify the general contractor, and oversee the construction progress. Additional responsibilities may include estimating, scheduling, and other project support functions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Verifies timely creation and maintenance of project schedules and cost reports
• Verifies schedule coordination with project management, engineering, procurement, construction, and external clients
• Provides critical path analysis, identifies problem areas and creates work around solutions
• Establishes project budgets from proposal estimate, track committed costs and forecast remaining costs for engineering, equipment procurement and construction subcontracts, etc.
• Prepares and submit monthly reports for internal and external clients
• Review payment application submitted by general contractor
• Advises team on matters affecting project success, analysis schedule and cost impacts
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, construction engineering, or demonstrated equivalent (LEED AP preferred but not must)
• At least 2-5 years relevant working experience in industrial construction field
• Detail oriented
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft Project, etc.
• Works effectively with internal and external clients
• Willing to travel as needed for project meetings, site investigations or subcontractor meetings
• Valid Driver's License
• Language skills: English/Mandarin a plus
Keer America Corporation strives to provide our employees and their families with competitive, cost effective benefit plans. Upon completion of applicable waiting periods, you and your eligible dependents are eligible to join the plans listed below, subject to the eligibility requirements of each plan.
• Medical *includes prescription drug
• Paid Vacation Time
• Basic Life Insurance