CDL Class B Truck Driver - Hazmat
$3000 Sign on Bonus and Weekends at Home! Drivers for Wrentham, MA
Drivers would have fuel cards,be paid $40/night per diem, be enrolled in our Driver Incentive Plan. Expected hourly wage ranges from $25-27 based on qualifications.
The person we are looking for enjoys life on the open road and likes travelling to different places across the Northeast. You are a people person with the ability to maintain good relationships with customers and provide unequaled service. You're proud of your strong safety record and look forward to sharing your knowledge with a new organization.
Week in the Life:
- After storing your gear in your sleeper berth truck (less than 5 years old), you can expect to:
- Review your scheduled route
- Ensure you have the appropriate paperwork for each pick up and drop off
- Check in with Transportation Coordinator and/or Transportation Manager
- Operate equipment such as roll-offs, vacuum tankers, vans and box trucks
- Navigate the nation's roadways - -a week can take you anywhere in the region, as far north as Montreal, Canada, south to Pennsylvania and west to Michigan - -and back again!
- Maintain an electronic vehicle log and documentation of manifests and work orders
- Typical week starts Monday mornings and ends Fridays, with weekends at home. Would spend nights on the road in hotels.
What you need to apply:
- High school diploma or GED required
- CDL Class B, with hazardous and tanker endorsements
- Good driving record with less than 3 violations in the last 3 years
- Basic knowledge of smart phones and computers
- Knowledge of DOT and EPA regulations
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks, drug screening and physical
US Ecology Benefit Package includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Saving Account
- Employer Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Savings & Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off, Holidays, Leave
- Education Reimbursement
- Bonus Programs
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.