Class A CDL drivers efficiently deliver the right product to customer accounts in a courteous, professional, compliant, safe and timely manner. Drivers use a multitude of methods including manual lifting, use of two wheel dolly, ramps, and/or carts in multi-temperature environments.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Complete pre-trip, in-route, and post-trip inspections of equipment.
- Ability to operate vehicles in congested areas with limited space and potential obstacles.
- Maintain an acceptable driving record in compliance with Department of Transportation Regulations and Reyes Fleet Safety Policy.
- Utilize an on board computer to track hours of service.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Safely and accurately unload and deliver multi-temperature product to customers utilizing a variety of preferred methods including lift gates, carts, conveyers, hand trucks, and/or pallet jacks.
- Accurately complete delivery and pick up paperwork.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Minimum 1 YEAR of driving experience, or equivalent experience in the military.
Great Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Matched 401k, PTO and much more!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled /Veterans