Are you ready for something new? No matter your background, our training program can put you ahead of the curve on the latest Spectrum technology. Being professional, courteous, and organized helps you establish and maintain positive relationships with your customers. Your reliability, integrity and flexibility make you a wonderful ambassador for the Spectrum brand. If you’re ready to grow your skills, this is an opportunity with a lot of potential.
At A Glance:
- Full-time entry-level to mid-level customer service role resolving customer billing inquiries and account issues, adjusting services as requested, and upholding positive customer relationships.
- Profile: A flexible communicator and good listener who can multitask to solve problems. Billing Representatives use patience and effective communication skills to uncover customer needs, answer questions, and leave a positive impression on every customer interaction.
Starting Pay: $15.00 per hour, plus .75 shift differential for shifts that start at or after 11:00 AM
We are looking for afternoon and evening shifts which may include both weekend days.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 K w/ 6% company match
- Retirement plan
- Free employee cable, internet & phone package (must live in service footprint)
- 2 Weeks paid vacation
- 4 Annual personal days
- 7 Annual paid holidays
- Accrued paid sick time
- Annual tuition reimbursement of $5,250
What is the Billing Representative role? You will learn how to provide over-the-phone account and payment support services, including maintenance, activations, and packaging, plus how and when to schedule field visits and escalate calls to your support team. You’ll meet regular sales goals by educating customers about service options and upselling to increase the value of their investment. A thorough understanding of Spectrum products and services will help you navigate your way to successful resolutions.
It’s all about learning and growing. This may be new for you, but the journey is all mapped out. No matter your background, our quick, fully paid training can bring you up to speed on our advanced products and services in about five weeks. After that, you'll be ready to field questions, process orders, revise account records and more.
With a deliberate path to success. We believe the best people to lead are those who have been down the same road before. Most of our supervisors started as Representatives themselves, so they know exactly what kind of support will help you grow into a successful employee. With well-established career paths across multiple lines of business, advancement is a very real and achievable goal. Make your first move toward a long and rewarding career with Spectrum.
What it takes to get started:
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 Months or more customer service experience
- 6 Months or more experience working with computers and multiple software applications