Maintenance Technician – Spinning
Under direction of Maintenance Supervisor, responsible for the general maintenance to the Spinning frames and to do related tasks as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Report to assigned job at beginning of shift. (8:30AM- 5:30PM).
• Perform Preventive Maintenance in Spinning Frames:
• Replace any bad bearings and bearing slides
• Replace bad steel rollers, wheels, rotors, navel etc.
• Put on new front rollers
• Use roller picker to clean spinning machines
• Clean tangible belts
• Replace any tension bars broke
• Perform machine repairs as needed.
High School or GED. Eighteen months of education and training beyond high school level in general repair or closely related technical area.
High school or GED and two years of experience in general maintenance or other maintenance responsibilities that would include the ability to recognize electrical, plumbing, and mechanical malfunctions or equipment failure.
Keer America Corporation strives to provide our employees and their families with competitive, cost effective benefit plans. Upon completion of applicable waiting periods, you and your eligible dependents are eligible to join the plans listed below, subject to the eligibility requirements of each plan.
• Medical *includes prescription drug
• Paid Vacation Time
• Basic Life Insurance