Security Dispatch Tech
- Christus Health
- Customer Service
- Contract Type
- Full time
This position is responsible for providing visual surveillance of the closed circuit television system for both campuses. This position also answers all incoming telephone calls for the hospital providing rapid, accurate and courteous telephone communication and paging services. Provides efficient service for response to various Emergency situations.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides general operator services answering incoming calls to Security, provides information or transfers to appropriate locations. (E)
- Observes images on the CCTV system and dispatches Security Officers to the location of suspicious activity. (E)
- Performs the steps and procedures for emergency codes (red, pin, gray and blue) while operating in a high-pressure environment. (E)
- Performs assigned clerical duties and projects. (M)
- Appropriately adapts assigned assessment, treatment, and/or service methods to accommodate the unique physical, psychosocial, cultural, age-specific, and other developmental needs of each member served. (E)
- Demonstrates competence to perform assigned responsibilities in a manner that meets age-specific and developmental needs of the members served by the department. (E)
- Demonstrates adherence to the CORE Values of CHRISTUS Santa Rosa. (E)
- Performs other duties as assigned. (M)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years experience in a similar position handling incoming calls and performing multiple tasks simultaneously in a high pressure environment is required.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with all internal and external customers to include problem identification.
- Ability to judge the appropriate action in response to changes, circumstances or problems.
- Ability to operate and manage a radio, closed circuit television system, and telephone communications equipment.
- Ability to perform all duties in a manner that maximizes customer service.
- Normal office conditions.
- Long periods of sitting.
- Must also successfully complete the pre-employment/post-employment job offer health screening examination and the annual screening each year thereafter as an associate.
More search results
Service Support Specialist
Goodman Manufacturing Company
Customer Service Associate - Seasonal - Franklin,…
ITS Help Desk Supervisor #S_191039
NET, Nebraska PBS & NPR Stations
Customer Service Representative (CSR) ??? Entry L…
Next Level Acquisitions
AutoNation Ford Wolfchase - Autonation