SENTRY WATCH owns and operates one of the country's most modern central stations. Our central station is a specialized communication center with highly trained, professional operators standing by 24 hours a day to monitor your security system. These skilled experts know how to interpret alarm codes and react quickly and efficiently to take the right action.
Excellent Advancement Potential for Experienced Candidates.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required,
- Customer service and telemarketing experience a plus.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts to start
- Pass pre-employment physical and drug test
- Pass background screening.
We provide excellent benefits for full time employees, including;
- Short term and long term disability,
- Vacation and
- Sick pay.