Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Provides safe, competent patient-centered care for patients in accordance with facility policies, standards, and philosophy. The certified nursing assistant provides care under the direction of the registered nurse or physician.
Participates as an active member of the Nursing Team on the assigned unit/department. Supports an organizational culture for Service Excellence and practices the Service Excellence Standards to all customer groups.
- High School diploma or GED
- BLS (or obtained during orientation)
- Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s) required by the facility.
- Prefer experience in acute care setting.
- CNA Certificate
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance
- Income Protection
- Retirement Savings,
- Flexible Account Spending