Must be available to work flexible shifts including weekends, holidays and work overtime as required. Demonstrated Journeyman Level automotive experience (two years minimum).
If you're looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop looking, because you have found what you're looking for in the Technician A position. Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to Hertz, and set your goals on cruise control! The Hertz Corporation, a world leader in the car rental industry, currently seeks energetic team players to join our team.
Primarily responsible for the following:
- Maintenance and repair of bus and vehicle fleet
- Preventive maintenance on bus and service vehicle fleet
- Transportation of buses to and from airport and maintenance facility
- Transportation of buses to vendors for outside repairs (including but not limited to state inspection and body repairs)
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- State Inspection License
- Emissions Inspection and Repair Licenses
- Valid Driver’s License
- Six (6) Designated ASE Automotive Certifications (A1:A4-A8)
- Demonstrated Journeyman Level automotive experience (two years minimum)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability and AD&D
- Wellness Program
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.