Up to $20,000 Bonus Offered for ER Nurses. Salary determined by skills and experience.
The Registered Nurse consistently provides safe, competent, compassionate patient care in an efficient and effective manner in collaboration with all members of the healthcare team.
- Effectively conduct initial and on-going patient assessment.
- Develop the patient plan of care.
- Identify and communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with appropriate members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age appropriate patient care.
- Work closely with all members of the healthcare team to provide timely discharge planning.
- Texas RN License - required
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC - required
- Other certifications specific to unit may be required
- Bilingual English/Spanish – preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance
- Income Protection
- Retirement Savings,
- Flexible Account Spending
Healthcare Professionals have a unique opportunity to affect lives for the better every day. At Doctors Hospital of Laredo, we are looking for qualified, passionate, and dedicated Registered Nurses.