Responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests and facilities. Will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and client goals. This position is responsible for a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Coordinates overall administrative activities for the Fort Worth office.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment.
- Coordinates administrative activities for the Chief Executive Officer (i.e. travel, expense reports, scheduling meetings, etc.)
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Assist in developing, implementing and managing our marketing strategy
- Oversee and develop an optimal Social Media & Company Website posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics. Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Design Social Media posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferred
- 2+ years of previous experience in office management or a marketing, advertising, or communications function preferred
- Working knowledge of mail processes such as postage machine, Federal Express and UPS
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy, specifically MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to lift approximately 15-20 lbs
Superior Silica Sands is not only a great company to work with, we’re a wonderful company to work for. We are committed to our employees and their families, providing a wide array of benefits, including:
- Good pay and benefits
- Family-sensitive environment
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards
- Open, honest and direct communications
- A commitment to each other
- Stringent health and safety measures
- Fun, easy-going culture