We're a growing excavation company looking to add qualified foreman to lead our crews.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities: The following represents the majority of the duties performed by the position, but is not meant to be at all-inclusive nor prevent other duties from being assigned when necessary:
- Provides leadership and guidance for the execution of all phases of pipeline construction projects from planning to completion
- Oversees and monitors daily activities of employees and third-party personnel at construction site
- Coordinates with upper management and other personnel to ensure construction projects are completed in a timely manner and according to project plan
- Monitors expenses to remain on budget and coordinates adjustments to AFE’s as necessary
- Coordinates company communication to ensure all stakeholders are properly informed of construction project status
- Responsible to ensure that construction projects are performed in accordance with company procedures, as well as safety, environmental and other regulatory guidelines and mandates
- Must have experience running crews for pipe, concrete and paving.
- Must be experienced in sitework, underground utilities, and earthwork.
- 3-5 years supervisory experience in pipeline project management preferred
- Valid state issued motor vehicle license
- Individual must have strong leadership and coaching skills
- Established proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Competitive Pay
- Good Benefits