We offer free Home Health Aide training classes.
Immediate work for HHA’s with certificates.
Our foremost mission as a company is to provide the highest quality compassionate health care to people in need with our caring Home Health Aides (HHA) and Personal Care Aides (PCA).
- Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
- Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Helps patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
- Helps family members care for the patient by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the patient; advising on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
- Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management
- Verbal Communication
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Flex hours to fit your schedule
- Free certification training programs
- Job placement by our Patient Service Associates and Specialists who match your abilities and needs with the needs of patients and families
Come Join Our Team!!
UCI is an EOE