Ready Mix Area Sales Manager
Responsible for providing leadership and effectively manage Ready Mix sales staff and overall sales function in assigned market area. We offer relocation assistance to our San Antonio location.
Key accountabilities of the position include:
- Assist in the development and execution of a strategic marketing plan for long term growth, contributing to the development of pricing strategy for the market area and overseeing customer sales, budgeting, forecasting, and producing regular reports of progress.
- Maintain continuous contact with operations as to material availability and product needs.
- Manage major accounts/contracts and seek out, negotiate, and bring to completion contractual relationships.
- Develop yearly sales budgets based on market intelligence acquired through customer interaction, Department of Transportation spending, and other market informational tools.
- Manage and enter sales orders.
- Work effectively with district personnel regarding daily sales decisions, new accounts and accounts receivable.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales/Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5-7 years sales experience in the Ready Mix/Concrete industry in a complex market
- Proven sales, negotiation and customer service skills; demonstrated capacity to develop rational pricing strategies and sales forecasting
- Ready Mix/Concrete Industry Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and in CRM systems
- In depth working knowledge of Sandler Sales Training
- Ability to travel overnight as needed
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Prescription Drug
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) with Company matching
- Salary Continuation – Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Options
- Employee Life Insurance
- Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- College Scholarship Program – for dependent children
- Matching Gift Program
- New Auto Purchase Discount Plans
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.