Responsible for providing data relevant to the shape, contour, gravitation, location, elevation, or dimension of land or land features on or near the earth’s surface for engineering, mapmaking, mining, land evaluation, construction, or other purposes.
- Plan and conduct ground survey designed to establish baselines, elevations and other geodetic measurements
- Determine coordinates and elevations using transits, levels and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS)
- Verify accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, and reports in order to describe and certify work performed
- Coordinate finding with the work of engineering and construction personnel, clients and other concerned parties
- Adjust surveying equipment in order to maintain their accuracy
- Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
SGL Employee Benefits:
Competitive Wages and Benefits after 30 days
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term disability (after 90 days)
- Paid Vacation
SGL Constructors (Skanska, Granite and Lane Joint Venture) is the Prime Contractor on the I-4 Ultimate Project in Orlando, FL. The total construction costs for the project are $2.3 Billion.
SGL Constructors is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.