Plans and coordinates activities concerning maintenance and repair of HVAC equipment. Investigate and resolve customer reports of technical problems with equipment. Perform maintenance on HVAC equipment within manufacturer’s recommendations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review schedules with assistance from manager/dispatcher to maintain schedules in order to ensure timely completion of service calls.
- Analyze systems and review findings to determine source of problem, recommend repairs, replacement or other corrective action. Double-check work to prevent call backs.
- Perform maintenance and repair of boilers and chillers.
- Ability to read/understand wiring diagrams and schematics
- Understanding of refrigeration cycle as it relates to the cooling/dehumidification process.
- Knowledge of building control systems and how they operate.
- Provide on-site technical assistance to help troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Complete service work orders with corrective detail, parts used and labor
- Provide a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided.
- Respond to service calls in a timely fashion, including after hours if assigned to provide emergency service.
- Attend schools / seminars to maintain and advance technical knowledge
- Must have good people skills, ability to work alone or with a team, excellent communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Medical / Vision / Dental Insurance
- HSA w/ Employer contribution
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K w/ 5% match
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- Company cell phone
- Company vehicle with fuel card
- Tuition Reimbursement
Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED or equivalent combination of experience and education
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor