Change out HVAC equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and company policy. Provide filter replacement and general maintenance for existing HVAC equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to read and understand manufacturer’s installation instructions.
- Perform power/control wiring disconnect/reconnect to new equipment in accordance with local codes.
- Perform installation of copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including brazing/soldering.
- Connection of duct systems to HVAC units.
- Disconnect/re-connect gas piping as required.
- Perform general preventative maintenance items from a customer generated list.
- Familiarity of multiple types and manufactures of HVAC equipment.
- Attend schools/seminars to maintain and advance technical knowledge.
- Must have good people skills, ability to work alone or with a team, excellent communication skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical / Vision / Dental Insurance
- HSA w/ Employer contribution
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K w/ 5% match
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- Company cell phone
- Tuition Reimbursement
Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED or equivalent combination of experience and education
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor