The Administrative Housing Certification Assistant will assist our property management department with filing, data entry, move in and certification/recertification paperwork, maintain files of applicants, assist with telephone inquiries and other administrative tasks as assigned.
Successful candidate must have
- Strong administrative experience
- One year of previous successful experience in a high-volume, time-sensitive administrative support role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally, effectively, and positively
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally over the phone
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to monitor the flow of large amounts of paperwork with varied deadlines along with knowledge of general office practices and standard business operations
- Working knowledge of MS Word and its applications with strong computer skills
Housing/Property management experience is a plus!
- ASI offers a competitive wage with attractive benefit package which includes Health/Dental, Paid Time Off (PTO), Life Insurance, Wellness Rebate & Tuition Reimbursement.
- Our office is located in a nice, convenient location along the University Avenue Central Corridor (near I-94 & Hwy 280) next to light rail and bus lines. Free parking.
- Casual, yet professional work environment, with restaurant and convenience/gift store on-site! Great location for walking whether on break or lunch - indoors or out!
What if every day you could tell your family and friends that you made a real difference in someone’s life? That’s what hundreds of people who work for Accessible Space, Inc. (ASI) are able to say every day.
Accessible Space is not your ordinary care provider!
We’ve been making a difference in people’s lives for over 35 years – providing personal care and assisted living services to adults with mobility impairments and/or traumatic brain injuries (TBI). People who never thought they would live in their own apartment, make their own choices, or lock their own door are doing all those things and more – living successfully and independently - because our staff are standing by to bridge the gaps.
ASI is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Accessible Space, Inc. not to discriminate against any person based on race, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, color, national origin, ancestry, familial status, age, disability, marital status or status with regard to public assistance or any other protected status.