National nonprofit provider of housing is seeking a Part Time Site Liaison to efficiently and effectively market and manage ASI’s property in Capitola, CA (3245 Clares Street).
A minimum of two years of successful experience in the area of property management along with the ability to communicate effectively and positively with residents will ensure your success!
Work 20 hours per week (day/afternoon hours)
This position will function as the contact point between residents and management; management and local/community supporters and resources; and will also support and assist residents in maintaining their safety, independence, and self-sufficiency to ensure their success in maintaining permanent housing.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Maintain appropriate records on ASI residents according to U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) requirements with respect to confidentiality.
- Ensure property activities are managed in accordance with all applicable rules and regulations.
- Assist the ASI Housing Certification Specialist in performing property management duties related to the certification and recertification of ASI residents.
- Produce monthly reporting as required by the Regional Housing Manager.
- Effectively market ASI properties to appropriate partners, agencies, and communities who will benefit from ASI housing.
- Assist with fundraising efforts as requested.
ASI is pleased to offer a competitive wage with part time benefits included!