Nevada Community Enrichment Program (NCEP) in Las Vegas, NV, a program provided by Accessible Space, Inc. is seeking a full time Rehabilitation Manager to provide direction and leadership to NCEP staff and serve as facilitator in clinical matters including training and education, marketing, and admissions.
- A terrific work environment
- Knowledgeable and skilled multidisciplinary team of clinicians
- Competitive wage
- Great benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and a wellness reimbursement.
Candidate must have:
- A four-year degree in Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy , Speech Therapy, Nursing, or closely-related clinical field.
- Current licensure in the State of Nevada in clinical field.
- Five years of experience as a clinician in a neuro-rehab setting.
- Ability to facilitate team responsibilities, collaborate, and inspire others toward team goals and objectives.
- Understanding of and knowledge in working with accrediting bodies such as CARF and the Joint Commission a plus!
ASI is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Accessible Space, Inc. not to discriminate against any person based on race, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, color, national origin, ancestry, familial status, age, disability, marital status or status with regard to public assistance or any other protected status.