VIA is looking for professional, customer service-oriented individuals to fill bus operator positions.Responsible for safe and efficient operation of buses, providing professional transportation service to our customers in the San Antonio Metropolitan area,
If you have a positive attitude and are looking for a career with an innovative company, consider being a VIA bus operator. VIA can offer you great opportunities and training for qualified applicants.
Starting Salary: $18.99 per hour after graduation with regular step raises up to $22.88.
Candidates Must Be:
- At least 21 years old
- High school education or GED preferred
- Good driving record
- Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Ability to qualify for a Class B Commercial Driver’s License after completing our comprehensive paid training program
VIA offers a range of flexible benefits, including:
- Family Medical Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- Disability Insurance
- Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Deferred Compensation
- Vacation/Paid Holidays/Sick Leave
- Uniform and Tool Allowances
- Retirement Plan
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Promotion Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Business Casual Attire
VIA Metropolitan Transit is committed to equal employment opportunity for all persons.
Apply and set up account to submit application.