This part time position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers. Assists customers, with special emphasis on decorative products such as wallcovering, window treatments, faux finishing materials, etc.
- Maintains the wallcovering and window treatment libraries, lending procedures and displays.
- Ensures that orders for these products are handled properly.
- Tints and mixes paint, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse.
- Assist with deliveries and warehouse duties as required.
Pay: $15.10 negotiable with experience
Benefits: 401k up to 6% match, Stock Options, Paid Vacation and more
- At least 18 years of age.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design.
- Valid driver's license.
- Legally authorized to work in country
- Able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Able to tint paint and distinguish the difference between colors.
- Operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- Prior decorative sales experience, particularly in the area of wallcovering and window treatments.
- An understanding of DIY customer project expectations, and advanced product and color coordination skills.
- Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Who we are -
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company. We keep our family of loyal employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.