Maintain all equipment/machinery and building in good working order and repair as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs assigned basic preventative maintenance work according to standards ensuring all instructions are followed and that each step is fully executed.
- Responds promptly to sort calls; diagnoses the failure; makes required repairs.
- Develops and demonstrates personal knowledge of proper basic troubleshooting techniques to diagnose and repair mechanical problems.
- Perform necessary repairs to building including but not limited to: plumbing, roof, heating and air systems, dock doors and plates, chiller system, parking lot, building additions/renovations.
- Operate equipment per OSHA specifications, including daily inspections, changing of batteries/propane tank, etc.
- Perform all housekeeping functions necessary to business operations (from daily shift requirements to Plant Sanitation audits) in respective work areas.
- Perform all “end of shift” job functions.
- Assist in building/machinery preparation of all Plant Sanitation/OSHA audits.
- Work overtime as business demands, including monthly training classes as mandated by OSHA and Plant Sanitations Certifications.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including all safety regulations.
Perform any and all job assignments/functions (including special projects) as necessary to daily business demands as instructed by Management. The Company has the right to alter or add job functions to meet business demands as necessary.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three years’ experience of manufacturing maintenance experience.
- Understand, read, write and speak English
- Ability to operate a calculator.
- Read and understand instrumentation gauges and schematics
- Understand and determine “differentiation pressures” from a pressure controller
- Able to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions.
- Recognize and identify problems with machines and/or material via collection of data and interpretation of that data.
- Apply troubleshooting techniques to issues as they arise and seek help when necessary
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Vacation, PTO
- Pet Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Cancer Indemnity Insurance
- Accident Indemnity
- Employee Assistance Program