Inspect all products produced for quality and ship ability (proper labeling, properly sealed, etc.). Product must be stacked and stretchwrapped per product configuration specifications and then properly staged for movement into the Warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate all PIT equipment per OSHA specifications, including daily inspections, changing of batteries/propane tank, etc.
- Perform FINAL quality inspection of all products produced (correct packaging, correct labels, properly sealed, etc.) prior to placement on stretchwrapper.
- Able to perform all quality/safety control procedures during the staging process
- Operate all stretch wrap machines within defined specifications and without assistance.
- Operate and maintain “label printer” (barcoding labels) which includes: correct product and color, correct date and time; ensure roll of labels are always on machine.
- Ensure “Staging Areas” are organized, clean and per specifications during entire shift:
- Assist Autopackers with maintaining supply of packaging material (C-Fold, Bags and Boxes) throughout the shift as needed.
- Operate grinder and ensure grinding of all scrap material and product is completed by the end of the shift
- Perform all “end of shift” job functions
- Work overtime as business demands, including monthly training classes as mandated by OSHA and Plant Sanitations Certifications.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including all safety regulations.
- Perform any and all job assignments/functions as necessary to daily business demands as instructed by Management.
The Company has the right to alter or add job functions to meet business demands as necessary.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training (mechanical aptitude a major plus) preferred
- Ability to understand, read, write and speak English
- Ability to operate a calculator and add up to 100 manually.
- Powered Industrial Truck Certification (forklift, clamp, sissor lift, etc.)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Vacation, PTO
- Pet Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Cancer Indemnity Insurance
- Accident Indemnity
- Employee Assistance Program