Performs general maintenance tasks in production areas. Responsible for knowing all facets and procedures of plant operations. Diagnoses and repairs faulty production and related plant equipment with minimum supervision by using the provided schematics and drawings.
Must have all tools needed to perform tasks.
- Awareness of universal principles and able to locate details/access resources.
- Working knowledge; able to apply general principles. Individual has an understanding of most functions, operations or activities, including a general knowledge of applicable theory.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or an equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Individual can write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Individual can compute rate, ratio, and percent with the ability to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Vacation, PTO
- Pet Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Cancer Indemnity Insurance
- Accident Indemnity
- Employee Assistance Program