You will play a key role in our Customers Satisfaction. Candidates that exhibit the desire and skills to learn machine operating or other manufacturing positions will be able to advance and make more hourly pay.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Packs on all thermoforming machines including the auto packer
- Ensures product meets quality standards.
- Ensures the correct quantity of product is packed.
- Assists the Machine Operator as needed throughout their shift.
- Performs simple machine procedures while Machine Operator is away from the area.
If you are tired of your current position, between jobs, or looking for more opportunity don’t waste another minute. Our Packer positions are a great way to advance your career in manufacturing.
- Good attitude and be able to work in both a team environment
- Stay on task if needed to work independently.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One-year manufacturing experience is preferred but not required
- On the job training is available
Employee safety is our number one priority, we ask all employees to comply with all facility safety rules and regulations.
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Employee Medical Coverage
- Dental and Vision
- 401K with Employer match
- Pet Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Cancer Indemnity Insurance
- Accident Indemnity
- Employee Assistance Program
Genpak continues to grow year after year. With individuals who have been a part of the Genpak Family for 30+ years. This tenure is due to the incredible culture we have built, as well as the fact that we love to promote from within.