Operate Ready Mix truck in a safe and efficient manner adhering to (DOT) rules and regulations.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Performs daily preventative maintenance, record and inspection on vehicles to include fueling, cleaning, tire/light inspection, checking and adding fluids as needed.
- Uses water hoses to clean mixer between loads.
- Visually inspect the consistency of concrete in mixer.
- Ensures all delivery tickets are signed and returned.
- Exercise good judgment regarding work site access, unloading and operation to and from work site.
- Maintain good customer relations.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Possess a Class B Commercial Drivers' License (CDL), or better.
- One-year experience operating diesel tandem trucks and/or Ready Mix truck driving experience preferred
- Possess a safe driving record and maintain an active DOT qualification
- Read, write and communicate in English
Martin Marietta offers rock solid benefits.
Health and Wellness
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) - with Company matching
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Options
- Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Educational/Tuition Assistance
- College Scholarship Program - for dependent children
- Matching Gift Program
- New Auto Purchase Discount Plans
At Martin Marietta, we are always looking for the best and the brightest, for people who have the potential to be the Company's future leaders. We are building on our foundation of success by selecting the finest people and helping them realize their potential. When you decide to build your career at Martin Marietta, you'll know what it's like to be respected, challenged and rewarded.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.