3rd Shift Charge Nurse (RN)
Shift: 11pm - 7:30am. Responsible for the accurate and timely administration of medications, treatments, documentation and emergency calls as indicated.
- Assures the overall supervision of nursing staff in the community.
- Supervises all resident care issues.
- Assists charge nurses in emergencies as needed.
Must be a licensed Registered Nurse in MD with 3 yrs supervisory experience.
We offer our employees a competitive hourly rate or base salary, with an excellent benefits package (eligible for full or partial package) after 90 days of employment that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- 403(b) retirement plan with a company match
- Company-paid benefits, including short-term and long-term disability and basic life insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation program