Boom Pump Operator
Seeking Experienced Operator with Class A CDL to execute special projects on site. Know the pump well enough to recognize problems, report them, and preform light repair.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent the Company through efficient work and courteous service.
- Keep the pump and truck washed and free of concrete and grease.
- Return system after use to appropriate location in yard. Keep yard neat and orderly.
- Complete and submit pump inspection forms, job ticket and maintenance forms.
- Keep an accurate timecard of time worked.
Salary determined by skills and background.
- Valid Class A CDL.
- Meet DOT requirements for hearing and seeing.
- Able to verbally communicate to others.
- Good manual dexterity to climb on and around the pump in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds to overhead position.
- Must be able to push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Balance and dexterity to maneuver around a construction site.
- Enjoy working outdoors in all weather conditions.
Benefits: Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
Typically we offer a quarterly team building event. For Example- a few weeks ago we had lunch downtown then did a team based scavenger hunt, we’ve also have team building events for golf and escape rooms.