- Skilled Trades
- Contract Type
- Full time
Are you detailed oriented and fascinated by marketing, you are excited to not only plan events, but also track their success. Motivated by driving team success, you jump at the opportunity to get your hands dirty if it helps push the needle forward. A consummate professional and team player, you have demonstrated over and over again the ability to juggle a multitude of stressful scenarios and situations with grace and a focused determination to succeed.
What you will be doing
- Assist with negotiations and booking for space contracts, and run point on arranging all components necessary to execute on successful event administration.
- Research and gather information on each project to achieve quality event production
- Serve as liaison with and manage external vendors on event-related matters
- Manage all end-to-end event production and event finances
- Prepare and modify event contracts as requested
- Handle all marketing administrative activities, including tracking of departmental invoices, preparing direct mail packages for campaigns, ordering and tracking of promotional items and reporting.
- Anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Create complex Excel and Word reports that demonstrate department success.
- Strong knowledge integrating various data sources.
- PR knowledge and/or skills a plus.
- Healthcare industry experience a plus.
- A bachelor's degree
- Prior experience handling events and marketing administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as proficient proof reading abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments
- Strong expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point - ability to build tables, charts and graphs.
- 10% travel
Compensation will depend on experience but will include salary, bonus, and a benefits package as it becomes available. Details to be provided to qualified candidates.
If you are a proactive, take-charge Marketing Analyst / Events Specialist, then we want to talk to you!
Please send you resume
We're a digital marketing agency with a proven process for developing affordable content at scale for any size business. We employ the best content writers, photographers, graphic designers, software developers, and video producers in North America and focus their creative expertise on helping you become the most relevant authority in your industry. Releventure is a one-stop digital agency for beginning a brand new content marketing strategy or expanding your current digital publishing activities. Releventure is the digital agency of choice for content marketers at the apex of the digital publishing age.