Armored Service Technician
“Hiring the best” defines our process of vetting against the strictest standards—the toughest in the industry. So, if you’re offered a spot on our team, it means you have a solid background, the right skills, and the attitude of someone who knows how to contribute to a great organization.
If this sounds appealing to you, we invite you to contact us today.
- Driving automatic and/or standard shift vehicles from 8,000 to 36,000 pounds gvw a minimum of 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, in accordance with a designated route, making stops at a minimum of 30 customer locations.
- Servicing ATM machines on a set schedule, including re-supplying replenishing, retrieving deposits, and monetarily balancing the machine.
- Picking up/delivering customer change orders/deposits carrying a minimum of 50 pounds by hand or up to several hundred pounds by cart.
- Loading/unloading vehicle cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coins.
- Ability to repeatedly perform heavy lifting and carrying items by hand in an unrestricted manner for significant distances (several yards).
- Ability to push/pull dollies/carts loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely in accordance with Driver Physical Qualifications established by the US Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance plans
- Employee assistance plan
- Short-term disability plan
- Long-term disability plan
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible spending account
- Dependent care account
It may not be easy to earn a job with Loomis, but if you have what it takes to join our team, you’ll find positive opportunities for a fulfilling career. With a national service network, opportunities are available in many areas across the country.