Supervises the Parts Clerk and Lube Truck Mechanics. Provides supervision to Corman Marine Parts Manager for issues relating to parts or service. Responsible for all parts and products purchased by the Parts Department for Corman Construction and Corman Marine Construction and maintaining an accurate inventory both in the stock room and Viewpoint.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact vendors for pricing, set up accounts and negotiate pricing and discounts.
- Research and advise shop personnel on technical information related to parts, tools, and equipment.
- Review track and tire evaluations performed by an outside vendor to determine if maintenance or replacement is required.
- Evaluate oil analysis reports to determine if further maintenance or repairs are required on equipment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Responds promptly to customer needs; responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Develops and implements cost saving measures.
- Manage competing demands.
- High school diploma; or minimum 5 years’ experience in inventory control and equipment parts.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and Viewpoint.
- Knowledge of inventory control systems.
- Must pass Forklift certification in order to move inventory with Forklift.
- Must have valid drivers’ license and ability to obtain
- DOT Medical Card to pickup and deliver parts in Stake Body.
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Direct Deposit Available
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan (FSA – Medical Expense and Dependent Care)
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Supplemental Benefits