Starting Pay $12.00
Operate machines, be responsible for the yield and quality of production efficiency above >90%.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Make sure there are enough supplies and correct sliver sections on each machine, and make the production efficiency as : 16s or above > 95 % , 10s or above > 90%
• Fill cans up when sliver goes down to 6 layers.
• Switch cans as soon as possible when sliver goes down to the opening of can.
• Put red lights out immediately, and the number of red lights on each machine should be less than 2.
• Do the cleaning work well according to the cleaning sheet.
• Empty the recycling cans on time according to the schedule sheet.
• Keep floor clean, make sure there is no fiber or yarn on it, and refill tubes at the front immediately if needed.
• Keep fiber and yarn separated to the corresponding cans, put recycling cans to the fixed area and keep trash out of the production area.
• Take out cotton waste according to cleaning schedule. Separate the brown and white waste and put it in the designated waste cans.
• Close all the doors and covers of machines before start up.
• Cut out the uneven sliver and pick out impurities, colors and grease from it
• Shift's Schedule: 12-hour shifts 7am-7pm for 1st shift and 7 pm-7 am
• Working Schedule: 2-3-2 schedule. 2-on 3-off 2-on, and 2-off 3-on 2-off.
High School Diploma or equivalent GED.
Keer America Corporation strives to provide our employees and their families with competitive, cost effective benefit plans. Upon completion of applicable waiting periods, you and your eligible dependents are eligible to join the plans listed below, subject to the eligibility requirements of each plan.
• Medical *includes prescription drug
• Paid Vacation Time
• Basic Life Insurance