Leading heavy highway, bridge & utility contractor in the Mid-Atlantic Region looking for an experienced Crane Operator with NCCCO or CIA certification and DOT Medical card.
Operates traveling or stationary crane (cab controlled) to lift, move, and position loads such as machinery, equipment, products, and solid or bulk materials. Experience with bridge work preferred.
- Ability to level and position crane for a pick.
- Must be able to determine weight of item being picked. Must check charts to see if item is within weight limits of crane.
- Lift and set various objects (pipe, beams, concrete buckets, etc).
- Four (4) to ten (10) years related experience and/or training.
- Experience must be commensurate with requirements of Project (e.g. bridge or utility experience, use of hydraulic or friction crane), and therefore will vary by Project.
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Direct Deposit Available
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan (FSA – Medical Expense and Dependent Care)
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Supplemental Benefits
Corman Construction is dedicated to “Best in Class” performance. We constantly test ourselves against industry best practices in high standards for employee development. When our team members are at their best Corman is at its best. We are committed to improving the craft, engineering and management skills of our employees with a training program designed for this purpose.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans encouraged to apply.