Class B Commercial Driver
Operates commercial vehicle (gross vehicle weight less than 26,000lbs) and non-commercial vehicle (gross vehicle weight less than 26,000lbs) to transport heavy equipment, materials, supplies, etc. to and from yard and jobsites by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections of vehicle to check fluid levels, gauges, tires, lights, mirrors, and general overall condition.
- Complete minor service to vehicle (i.e. air in tires, replace bulbs, fuses).
- Receives written or oral instructions from supervisor regarding materials/supplies to be transported.
- Drives in a safe and responsible manner, obeying state and local traffic laws.
- Two to four years related experience and/or training.
- Class B Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
- Clear driving record
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Medical Examiner’s Certificate (a.k.a. DOT Medical Card)
- Must pass driver performance test
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Direct Deposit Available
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan (FSA – Medical Expense and Dependent Care)
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Supplemental Benefits
Corman Construction is dedicated to “Best in Class” performance. We constantly test ourselves against industry best practices in high standards for employee development. When our team members are at their best Corman is at its best. We are committed to improving the craft, engineering and management skills of our employees with a training program designed for this purpose.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans encouraged to apply.