Perform general labor duties including a designated spotter for trucks and equipment on an asphalt paving, lay down crew, or grading crew.
What We Offer:
- Health, Dental, Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time off
- 401(k) – employer does a 100% match
- Perform various unskilled tasks which are associated with asphalt paving and grading operations
- Use various tools such as a shovel, rake, hammer, and concrete saw.
- Job may include performing duties of a designated spotter for which training will be conducted.
Minimum Qualifications & Training:
- 3 months experience and will train the right person
- A valid NC Driver’s License with a 7 year clear record to be provided at interview
- Willingness to learn multiple task of the paving operation
- Ability to abide by precise instructions and strict safety rules and policies.
This job requires the following motions: standing, walking, stretching, bending, lifting, pulling, twisting, throwing, reaching and squatting. Required regular lifting of 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds. Walking and standing may require a full day of 8 to 12 hours.
Will be exposed to sometimes extreme hot and cold temperatures. Job required riding to and from work. If the driving of company vehicle is required then the guidelines of the company driver qualification standards must be met.
Apply in person at: 5414 Chapel Hill Road, Raleigh NC 27607.