Armored Service Technician
Service ATM machines on a set schedule, including re-supplying replenishing, retrieving deposits, and monetarily balancing the machine.
- Driving automatic and/or standard shift vehicles from 8,000 to 36,000 pounds gvw a minimum of 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, in accordance with a designated route, making stops at a minimum of 30 customer locations.
- Picking up/delivering customer change orders/deposits carrying a minimum of 50 pounds by hand or up to several hundred pounds by cart.
- Loading/unloading vehicle cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coins, weighing as much as 50 pounds per item.
- Counting items, recording amounts and serial numbers, signing and dating receipts and manifests, sorting individual cargo items by route.
- Communicating with customers verbally on-site and via telephone and two-way radio to report emergencies and approach to Loomis, Fargo and Company facility.
- And other duties assigned.
- Ability to repeatedly perform heavy lifting and carrying items by hand in an unrestricted manner for significant distances (several yards).
- Ability to push/pull dollies/carts loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely in accordance with Driver Physical Qualifications.
- Ability to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with general public, understand highway traffic signs and signals, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
- Ability to sign and record numbers by hand and count, add, subtract, and balance columns of numbers.
- Ability to operate large automatic shift vehicles.
- Ability to meet state requirements for handgun license/permit or Security Officer Commission.
- Good attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to interact constantly with co-workers, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to handle change in sequence and routine on short notice.
- Must be able to work weekends
- Approximately 90-95 percent of work performed in vehicle within individual compartments (front and rear).
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Flex Spending/Dependent Care Accounts as part of health insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Felonious Assault Benefit
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays
- Dell Computer and Electrical Discounts
- AT&T Cell Phone and Accessory Discounts
- Paid training
- Loans for weapons & bullet resistant vest
MUST meet eligibility requirements for Full benefits