Senior Analyst, Telecommunications - Guest Contact Center
- Universal Orlando
- Contract Type
- Full time
Here at Universal Parks & Resorts, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Comprised of Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Japan, Universal Studios Singapore, and a new destination coming in Beijing, China; we are proud to offer a universe of extraordinary opportunities. It takes a special kind of person to work at all of our destinations. We value individuals who know how to be part of a team, who embrace fun and are serious about their work. It takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal spirit to open our doors of opportunity. We champion the power of cultural diversity and inclusion and continuously strive to maintain a team that is a reflection of our global audience.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Join us if you want to collaborate, innovate, develop, and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable that drive growth for the Universal brand around the world. Experience a workplace that will inspire you to be Bold! Apply today.
JOB SUMMARY: Directly responsible for the systems design of the various upgraded and new telecommunications and data systems for the Guest Contact Center. The Guest Contact Center is moving towards a strategic realignment to emphasize both service and sales functions. To accomplish this, one of the GCCs primary resources will be the telecommunications systems this incumbent will develop.
The position will also provide management and administration of multi-site Avaya and Cisco PBX voice systems to include reporting, voice recording and voicemail. Responsible for first level management and support of all Guest Contact Center applications to include agent forecasting, agent reporting and call recording. Serve as the first point of contact/tier 2 for all Guest Contact Center application issues. Responsible for troubleshooting, repair and monitoring of all telecommunications systems. Responsible for working with directly with a 3rd party vendors and representing UO to resolve all issues for Guest Contact Center application such as but not limited to IEX WorkForce Management, Call Copy, and CMS. Provide technical leadership and direction to junior team members. Provide project management skills to include budgeting, planning and implementation supervision for all telecommunications projects.
- Consulting with GCC leadership, develops, designs, implements and manages the various telecommunications and data systems needed to support emerging VOIP technologies. This includes the determination of systems that will support the GCCs efforts to re-define itself, the systems analysis to assure the systems provide the processing, flexibility and data needed to achieve these goals. The job works relatively independently from direct supervision in making decisions and recommendations needed to achieve these goals.
- Project manage, plan and execute all telecommunication system upgrades, uploads, backups and restores for all Guest Contact Center communication systems. Serve as technical lead/supervisor for all Guest Contact Center projects. Represent the Telecom department in operational department project statues meetings.
- Provide agent administration, reporting and monitoring. Provide recommendations based on the reporting statics to management to optimize resources and performance for the Guest Contact Center. Systems include but not limited to Call Management System, Call Copy Agent Recording system and IEX WFM agent forecasting system.
- Responsible for identifying, resolving escalating mission critical application issues the Guest Contact Center telecommunications systems. Monitor system alarms and report/escalate trouble tickets with 3rd party vendors. Oversee repair issues to completion.
- Provide Tier 1 system support for the Guest Contact Center and Tier 2 support for other departments and end users. Delegate work request to the telecom techs for user requests.
- Manage all toll free routing, call vectoring, and agent skill administration for the Guest Contact Center.
SCOPE: Responsible for the systems design of the various upgraded and new telecommunications and data systems for the Guest Contact Center.
EDUCATION: Responsible for the systems design of the various upgraded and new telecommunications and data systems for the Guest Contact Center.
EXPERIENCE: AS in technical curriculum (MIS, Computer Science or Business Admin) is preferred. 3-5 years hands on experience in telephony systems is required. Experience with Windows 7 OS and Microsoft Suites is required.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Avaya or Cisco Administrator certification preferred.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Procedural training will be provided.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE