Nevada Community Enrichment Program (NCEP) in Las Vegas, NV, a program provided by Accessible Space, Inc. is seeking a Part Time Speech Therapist to provide speech/language and dysphagia services to NCEP clients and set up therapeutic treatment plans.
- Degree from an accredited school that offers coursework in Speech and Language Pathology, or Communication Disorders.
- A current valid certification of clinical competence as a Speech and Language Pathologist by the American Speech, Language, and Hearing Association (ASHA) or eligibility for such registration at the time of appointment and thereafter.
- A current, valid SLP license in the State of Nevada, or in process of obtaining such license (no longer than 2 weeks out from obtaining license).
- Knowledge of behavioral strategies, community re-integration and functional assessments.
- Terrific work environment in a new state of the art facility
- Knowledgeable and skilled multidisciplinary team of clinicians
- Competitive wage
- Great benefit package including paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and a wellness reimbursement
- Free parking