Lead Resident Assistant
National nonprofit currently seeking a full time Lead Resident Assistant to provide personal care services to adults with physical disabilities, as well as offer encouragement and support.
What you will do: Assist with activities of daily living, ensure that residents receive proper medication, assist with personal care, prepare meals, and any other necessary job duties to meet the needs and improve the quality of life for the individuals we serve.
As a lead resident assistant you will also be responsible for observing and communicating appropriate site, staff, and resident information to the Site Supervisor, as well as serving as the staff member in charge in the absence of the Site Supervisor.
What is in it for you:
- Competitive pay $13.75 starting wage
- Scheduled raises and benefit package
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Wellness rebates
- One week of paid classroom orientation including First Aid and CPR;
- The opportunity to make a real difference – every day!
- At least 18 years of age
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- The ability to problem solve
- The ability to perform job functions with little supervision
- A sense of caring – and a desire to make a difference
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Previous job related experience is desirable!
ASI can also help you build a career for your future through our training programs, advancement opportunities, and tuition reimbursements.
ASI is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Accessible Space, Inc. not to discriminate against any person based on race, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, color, national origin, ancestry, familial status, age, disability, marital status or status with regard to public assistance or any other protected status.