Community Residential Services Site Supervisor
Accessible Space a national nonprofit provider of housing and personal cares services to adults with physical disabilities is seeking a Full Time Site Supervisor for two of our Community Residential Services Homes (Adult Foster Care) in Falcon Heights (Snelling Avenue) and White Bear Lake (Cedar Avenue).
Duties include but not limited to;
- Ensure that individual service plan tasks are provided in coordination with residents.
- Supervise all Resident Assistant staff.
- Work in partnership with Human Resources to provide all aspects of staff management, including hiring, training, evaluating, scheduling, and managing performance.
- Build and maintain teamwork among staff necessary to sustain efficient operation of the site.
- Develop and maintain staff schedules that meet resident needs and are within budgeted daily care hours.
- Assist with physical cares and homemaking services as required.
- Four-year-degree in social services or a related field; or a two-year degree in a related field along with two years of related experience; or four years of successful experience in a related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with adults with physical disabilities and/or traumatic brain injuries in a rehabilitation or transitional/long-term care setting.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff and collaborate successfully.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work well with a diverse range of individuals.
ASI is pleased to offer a competitive salary with full benefit package including Education Reimbursement, Wellness Rebate and more!! This is a Full Time position split between the two locations with flexibility on where you start and end your week.