National nonprofit provider of housing and personal care for adults with disabilities, seniors and veterans seeks a Housing Representative to support and assist the Regional Housing Manager with their housing portfolio.
The successful candidate will:
- Maintain appropriate records on ASI residents according to U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) including assuming a lead role in resident rent collection, filing, and processing/submitting required HUD paperwork.
- Produce monthly reports as requested by the Regional Housing Manager.
- Market ASI properties to appropriate partners, agencies, and communities that may benefit from ASI housing.
- Work in conjunction with ASI staff on matters pertaining to resident lease issues on the property.
- Light travel to assigned properties, occasionally.
- A minimum of two years administrative experience and Property Management experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work well with a diverse range of individuals
- Ability to build and maintain positive and effective working relationships with staff and residents
- Ability to demonstrate dependability, initiative and must be able to work independent of direct supervision
ASI is pleased to offer a competitive wage and benefit package that includes:
Health/Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time off, Wellness Rebate and Education Assistance.
In addition, we offer a casual work environment, convenient location near U of M (I-94 & Hwy 280) with free parking; easily accessed by bus and/or light rail, restaurant on site, on-site fitness center, gift shop and many places to eat nearby! Great location for walking whether on break or lunch - indoors and outdoors!
ASI is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Accessible Space, Inc. not to discriminate against any person based on race, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, color, national origin, ancestry, familial status, age, disability, marital status or status with regard to public assistance or any other protected status.