Program Coordinator, Ford Maintenance & Light Repair
Fayetteville Technical Community College in Fayetteville, NC is seeking qualified applicants for this exempt full-time position. Qualified candidates will possess excellent computer skills, demonstrate evidence of flexible work experiences and a willingness to change; be open-minded, fair, and possess the ability to see multiple perspectives; be willing to take risks and accept responsibility for professional and personal growth.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with the Ford Corporation and local Ford dealerships.
- Assign STARS ID’s, verify Ford invoices, and maintain accurate records of MLR students’ progress.
- Assist the Department Chair in coordinating the Automotive Systems Technology program, including instructional design; delivery systems; student admissions and advising; evaluation of program, students, and faculty.
- Manage inventory, maintain equipment, and update software as needed.
- Assist in the marketing of the program; make presentations to schools, organizations, and other contacts.
- Teach face-to-face classes to include days, evenings, and weekends both on and off campus.
- Teach online classes as needed by the Department.
- Incorporate latest instructional technologies and interactive learning technologies in course delivery.
- Advise students who are in the program.
- Participate in faculty committees and other activities, as assigned.
- Associate degree in Automotive Systems Technology or a related field.
- Communication, both oral and written, skills necessary. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Extensive experience, well documented in the application packet, may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement.
Teaching experience at the community college or four-year college. On-line teaching experience.
- Dental, Disability, Health, Life, Property and Casualty, Vision
- Social Security, State Retirement Plan, 401(k), 403(b), 457(b)
- Annual Leave, Family & Medical Leave Act, Paid Holidays, Shared Leave Program, Sick Leave
- Cafeteria Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending
- Payroll Direct Deposit
- Personal Accident Expense Plan
- TRICARE Supplement
- Workers' Compensation