Fayetteville Technical Community College in Fayetteville, NC is seeking qualified applicants for this position. Will possess excellent computer skills, demonstrate evidence of flexible work experiences and willingness to change; open-mindedness, fairness and the ability to see multiple perspectives; a willingness to take risks, and willingness to accept responsibility for professional and personal growth.
- Provide quality instruction for face-to-face and online classes to include days, evenings, and weekends; both on and off campus.
- Incorporate latest instructional technologies and interactive learning technologies in course delivery.
- Provide quality customer service to students, faculty, and staff.
- Recruit students for the Associate Degree Nursing program.
- Advise students who are in the program.
- Monitor and improve student retention.
- Provide input on program review, assessment, and other departmental activities.
- Periodically evaluate and develop new courses. Revise and update existing courses for relevancy and currency consistent with the role and mission of the college.
- Maintain face-to-face and/or online classroom environments conducive to student learning, engagement, and retention.
- Maintain accurate scholastic and membership records of students enrolled in classes and prepare and submit reports as required.
- Continually develop and improve skills through professional development.
- Participate in faculty committees and other activities, as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing with a minimum of two years employment in direct patient care as a registered nurse.
- Must have current unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in North Carolina or hold a RN license in a compact state and be able to obtain a North Carolina license by endorsement.
- Qualified applicant must have begun or completed the Hepatitis B series and must have begun and remain current with required immunizations and current CPR.
- Communication skills, both oral and written are necessary. Must have efficiency in Microsoft Office ( Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
Teaching experience at the community college or four-year college. On-line teaching experience.
- Dental, Disability, Health, Life, Property and Casualty, Vision
- Social Security, State Retirement Plan, 401(k), 403(b), 457(b)
- Annual Leave, Family & Medical Leave Act, Paid Holidays, Shared Leave Program, Sick Leave
- Cafeteria Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending
- Payroll Direct Deposit
- Personal Accident Expense Plan
- TRICARE Supplement
- Workers' Compensation