CDL-B Armed Service Technician
Driving automatic and/or standard shift vehicles from 8,000 to 36,000 pounds gvw a minimum of 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, in accordance with a designated route, making stops at a minimum of 30 customer locations.
- Servicing ATM machines on a set schedule, including re-supplying replenishing, retrieving deposits, and monetarily balancing the machine.
- Picking up/delivering customer change orders/deposits carrying a minimum of 50 pounds by hand or up to several hundred pounds by cart.
- Loading/unloading vehicle cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coins, weighing as much as 50 pounds.
- Counting items, recording amounts and serial numbers, signing and dating receipts and manifests, sorting individual cargo items by route.
- And other duties assigned.
- CDL License.
- Ability to repeatedly perform heavy lifting and carrying items by hand in an unrestricted manner for significant distances (several yards).
- Ability to push/pull dollies/carts loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds.
- Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely in accordance with Driver Physical Qualifications established by the US Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration.
- Ability to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
- Ability to count, record, add, subtract, and balance columns of numbers.
- Ability to operate large automatic shift vehicles.
- Ability to meet state requirements for handgun license/permit or Security Officer Commission.
- Good attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to interact constantly with co-workers, customers, and the general public.
- Full-time schedule possibly consisting of an average of 50 hours/week.
- Full-time work at a minimum of 5 days anytime during a 7-day period.
- Approximately 90-95 percent of work performed in vehicle within individual compartments (front and rear).
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance plans
- Dental plans
- Employee assistance plan
- Short and Long term disability plan
- 401(k) plan
- Llife insurance plans
- Flexible spending account
- Dependent care account
“Hiring the best” defines our process of vetting against the strictest standards—the toughest in the industry. So, if you’re offered a spot on our team, it means you have a solid background, the right skills, and the attitude of someone who knows how to contribute to a great organization.
If this sounds appealing to you, we invite you to contact us today. It may not be easy to earn a job with Loomis, but if you have what it takes to join our team, you’ll find positive opportunities for a fulfilling career.