Starting Pay $16.00
Job Summary: Supervise production line operation in accordance with plant policies and procedures. Ensure smooth production operation per shift
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise production line operation in accordance with plant policies and procedures.
• Train and coach production line employees.
• Conduct employee performance reviews.
• Responsible for shift schedule to include: workstation assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
• Coordinate production startups, shutdowns and change overs.
• Coordinate with Human Resources for appropriate staffing levels.
• Schedule and conduct safety meetings.
Shift's Schedule: 12-hour shifts 7am-7pm for 1st shift and 7 pm-7 am Working Schedule: 2-3-2 schedule. 2-on 3-off 2-on, and 2-off 3-on 2-off.
Education: High School Diploma
Keer America Corporation strives to provide our employees and their families with competitive, cost effective benefit plans. Upon completion of applicable waiting periods, you and your eligible dependents are eligible to join the plans listed below, subject to the eligibility requirements of each plan.
• Medical *includes prescription drug
• Paid Vacation Time
• Basic Life Insurance