Service Coordinator – Medicaid Waiver Programs
Unlimited Care is seeking Social Workers with a Bachelor’s degree and 3 years paid experience providing case management to adults with disabilities and eldercare experience.
Manage TBI and NHTD Waiver cases living in their own homes in the community and will facilitate transition from nursing homes to community settings.
Choose Unlimited Care & Receive
- Job placement by our Patient Service Associates and Specialists who match your abilities and needs with the needs of patients and families.
- Flex hours to fit your schedule.
- High-level weekly compensation.
- Bonus incentive programs.
- Free certification training programs.
- Vacation pay for qualifying personnel.
- Liability and malpractice insurance.
- Health insurance plans.
- 401K pension plan.
Opportunities are available in: Brewster, Bronx, Kingston, Hudson, Middletown, Queens, Rochester, and Long Island, NY