Performs basic preventive maintenance (PM) and lubrication to heavy equipment, cranes, trucks, and other pieces of construction equipment. Must have one year of experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs routine oil and fluid changes and preventive maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Grease and lubricate equipment and vehicles.
- Determines necessary parts, materials, and tools required for assigned tasks.
- Performs minor repairs to equipment such as changing fuses, light bulbs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Competitive Wages
- Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Direct Deposit Available
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan (FSA – Medical Expense and Dependent Care)
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Supplemental Benefits
Corman Construction is dedicated to “Best in Class” performance. We constantly test ourselves against industry best practices in high standards for employee development. When our team members are at their best Corman is at its best. We are committed to improving the craft, engineering and management skills of our employees with a training program designed for this purpose.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, risk of electrical shock, and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to high precarious places. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Veterans, Disabled, and Women encouraged to apply