Corman Construction is a leading heavy highway, bridge & utility contractor in the Mid-Atlantic Region looking for general labor in Kent Island.
Duties and Qualifications:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to follow directions
- Handle basic hand tools, such as shovel, pick, broom, hammer, saw, paint brushes, etc.
- Light or heavy handling
- Job site housekeeping
- Erect construction signs, cones, etc.
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Direct Deposit Available
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan (FSA – Medical Expense and Dependent Care)
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Supplemental Benefits
Corman Construction is dedicated to “Best in Class” performance. We constantly test ourselves against industry best practices in high standards for employee development. When our team members are at their best Corman is at its best. We are committed to improving the craft, engineering and management skills of our employees with a training program designed for this purpose.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans encouraged to apply.