Diesel Mechanic: Construction Equipment – Truck Fleet
Demonstrated proficiency in diagnosis, repair and maintenance of company heavy equipment and fleet vehicles. (Peterbilt MOT – Equipment Department Fuel – Mechanic – Construction Heavy Equipment) Maintain a high level of work quality.
- 3+ years driving experience
- Clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Brake and D.O.T certification, preferred (not required)
- AC Certification, preferred (not required)
- No more than two moving violations (e.g. speeding, failure to yield, failure to stop, violating a traffic signal, etc.) during the previous three years
- No more than one at-fault accident in the previous three years
- Adjusts parts Diesel mechanic skills/experience
- Valid Driver’s License (CDL preferred).
SGL Employee Benefits:
Competitive Wages and Benefits after 30 days
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term disability (after 90 days)
- Paid Vacation
SGL Constructors is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.